What you will learn
Tactics to increase kids’ participation and attentiveness
Creative application of training aids, to achieve the best results in times of social distancing
Point of view: analyzing active lessons in content and methodology
Enrich your teaching skills in two new areas
One for All!
Your Instructor for this course is Zeev Cohen, KMG Master Level 2 and head of the KMG Kids Division. Zeev trained Krav Maga under the personal guidance of KM founder, Imi Sde-Or (Lichtenfeld) and Eyal Yanilov since the early 1990s. He is also a member of the Global Instructor Team (GIT).
KMG is committed to delivering the best Krav Maga training to our students and instructors. Staying up to date is our obligation and interest. Learn how you can help the kids’ classes in your club progress.
Teaching Krav Maga to children and young people is a challenging but rewarding perspective. Creativity, attentiveness and other teaching skills are required to create interesting and successful classes online and offline.
- Please note, this course will be taught in English.
- KMG Instructors only. Do not register if you’re not an affiliated KMG instructor.
- KMG Kids Instructor Update certificates will be issued only to active Kids Instructors with the approval of your director.
- All participants will receive an Online Participation Certificate
What you need
- Have a good and stable internet connection.
- Set up your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Your access details, which you will receive 3 hours before the lesson starts.
- If you like to participate from your smartphone/tablet, we recommend downloading the zoom app.
Tips for preparation
- Needed equipment: Boxing gloves or MMA gloves, notebook.
- Safety in training: Remember your gym’s training regulations, whether you practice by yourself or with others.
This Online Course is designed to meet your individual situation, no matter from where you join:
- from home
- from your gym
- from the park