What you can expect
90 Minutes Action
Don’t join this session if you are a ‘couch potato’. Dragan is famous for his high pace and energetic workouts. But don’t worry if you have a lazy day, he will wake you up!
Quick Tips & Upgrades
With Dragan’s rich experience in ring fighting and preparing semi- and professional fighters for competitions, useful tips are guaranteed. In combination with his Krav Maga and professional security background he has the cleverness to understand what works in real confrontations and is pleased to share it with you.
Powerful combos for instant progress
In this session you will not only have fun sweating, but also take with you powerful, logical and tested punch and kick combinations. These can be quickly incorporated into your fighting skills and finishing modes and, with further training, your conditioned actions in a stressful situation will significantly improve.
Krav Maga LIVE Workout
Access to recorded Workout
Learn from Top Coaches
Train from Anywhere
Train with former World Champion in Kickboxing and KMG Expert 2!
Your instructor for this training is Dragan Franjkovic:
- KMG International Team
- Expert 2
- Former Kickboxing World Champion
- Professional Health & Fitness Coach
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor
Save the date and book your spot
How to get ready
How it works
- you need good internet access
- a computer, smartphone or tablet
- your personal login details (which you will receive by e-mail after registration)
This Online Workshop is designed to meet your individual situation, no matter from where you join:
- from home by yourself or with your partner
- from your gym with your local instructor and training partners
- from the park with your local instructor and training partners
Booking your place
Book your spot in 3 simple steps:
- Click the button below and fill in the booking form
- Choose your payment option
- Receive your access details by email the day before the event
Tips for preparation
- Warm-up by yourself
- Needed equipment: Have MMA gloves, boxing gloves, and a target to hit (focus mitts, punching bag, door frame, wall) close by.
- Safety in training: Remember your gym’s training regulations, whether you practice by yourself or with others.
Only limited spots available.
with Dragan Franjkovic
Only 17 left in stock
Out of stock
“I came into the system only 4 years ago, and I love it, just wish it was available when I first started my martial arts 35 years ago, I don’t think people know how good and effective it is until they begin training, it really is a complete and powerful system.“
“Practicing KMG I found it to be: The most holistic solution to self preservation in violent situations. A sustainable framework for enhancing and maintaining *functional* fitness and capability, complementing and enhancing other sport activities. A rewarding activity which enhances focus, calmness and self esteem.“